How can neck pain with headaches be treated while on antibiotics for sinus infection ?

My neck muscles has seized up about 3 weeks ago and went to Chiro for treatment. Also, sometime after developed headaches that really don't go away. Neck pain not as bad now but headaches still persist, thinking need to see doc more than GP. Any suggestions? I've taken prednisone and now on antibiotics day 5 for sinus infection
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 10 minutes later

I would like to rule out 3 possibilities here.

1. the possibility of cervical spondylosis that may be causing compression headaches.
2. full blown migraines that will require treatment.
3. any pathological cause that may be causing the headaches.

You need to undergo some more tests along with a thorough neurological examination.
A brain MRI and xray c spine are entailed

You are already taking relpax but the other possibilities are to be ruled out.
You should see a specialist here. Perhaps a neurologist and an orthopedician will be needed for evaluation of your symptoms.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available for follow ups if any.