How can i prolong my ejaculation time?

Infertility Specialist
how can i prolong my sexual life
Posted Tue, 5 Feb 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply : Premature ejaculation :
 1) You are young man of 24 years age. Hence you are unlikely to be suffering from any illness for your problem. 
2) Most common cause of premature ejaculation at your age is anxiety. 
3) I advise you to stay relaxed and comfortable while having sex. 
4) Indulge in foreplay for a longer time which will prolong sexual time 
5) Have healthy diet and practice yoga , meditation and exercises.
6) The following exercises are also useful
a. Kegel's exercise: Here, you need to repeatedly contract and relax the muscles you use when you need to hold back urine. This needs to be done sitting on your chair when you are actually not trying to hold back urine.
b. Squeeze technique: In this, the female partner needs to start arousing the man. When the man feels that he is almost at the point of ejaculation, she should stop arousing him. She then needs to squeeze the head for between 10 to 20 seconds. She then lets go and waits for another 30 seconds before resuming masturbation. This process is carried out several times before ejaculation is allowed to occur.
c. Stop-go technique- It is similar to the squeeze technique except that the woman does not squeeze the penis.

7) If condition does not improve with above measures, consult a gynecologist or XXXXXXX for prescription of tablets containing dapoxetine.
I hope I answered your query. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol.