How can i increase my sperm count and motility?

Mar 2013
hi dr i am 34 year old my sperm count low 1 ml =7 million and motility 20% how can increase count and motility how to work lyco-q 100 tablet this tablet in crease count please tell me thank you . my email id is- YYYY@YYYY
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Brief Answer: TREATMENT DEPENDS ON CAUSE, WORKUP NEEDED. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Your sperm count is quite low, and also the motility. The treatment depends on the reason for the low count and motility. Certain general factors responsible for this are - Stress, anxiety, obesity, irregular eating habits, late nights, smoking, drinking, tobacco consumption in any form, drugs, exposure to radiation or toxic chemicals, exposure to hot tubs, sauna or excessive heat locally, wearing tight underpants, prolonged abstinence, recent surgery , fever or illness, medication that depress fertility and sperm count . If any of these are present, then please correct those. Other than that, there could be genetic ( chromosomal ) defects responsible for the low counts and motility. Infections or blockages in the genital tract , as well as hormonal deficiencies can be responsible for the report. You need to visit an XXXXXXX / Urologist and have a complete workup. A detailed genital exam would be performed. Scrotal ultrasound and blood tests would be done. Then the treatment would be decided, for example, hormone supplements for hormonal deficiencies, surgery for blockage or dilated veins, antibiotics for infections etc. Lyco Q 100 tablet contains antioxidants and supplements that help to provide nutrition to the sperm, but unless the cause is identified, just taking these tablets might not work. Exercise regularly, maintain ideal weight and eat healthy. Get the test repeated at a different lab also, after 3 days of abstinence. All the best Please feel free to discuss further.