How can i get pregnant having problems of PCOS and irregular periods ?

hi my age 26 female and my height is 5feet 6inches weight is 64kgs ,i have problem of irregula periods ,i have missed periods of 2months my pregnacy tests were negative , my husbands reports all are normal, ihave undergone thyroid test and tsh value is 6.89,i have under gone sonography every thing is 5ne but there is visibilty of pcos,please help me out iam very eager to get preganant
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Follow-up: How can i get pregnant having problems of PCOS and irregular periods ? 3 minutes later
iam having irregular periods , if i undergone follicular study whether it helps me
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 42 minutes later
Hi Raji,

Since your TSH levels are increased and also PCOD is present both can cause problems in conceiving.Follicular study will help to know whether you are ovulating(release of egg)or not.If ovulation is present then chances of fertility are increased.If your thyroid levels have been detected recently then it will take time for the levels to be controlled and that will also increase chances of conceiving.

Relax your self as with both the above issues it can take a year or so for conceiving.Continue taking the medications as prescribed and then after few months get a repeat test for thyroid levels and USG scan to see any changes.

Hope I have answered your query.I will be available for follow up query.