How can i get best doctors to treat pregnancy abnormalities ?

Hi..My friend is 23 weeks preganant and her ultra sound has revealed some abnormalities...please advise who is the best doctor in mumbai to give a opinion on this..most urgent...thanku v much
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 15 minutes later

As you have mentioned that your friend is 23 weeks pregnant and after doing an ultrasound scan some abnormalities have come up. To have a detailed opinion about the problem you need to type and tell the complete report your friend has got. Then only we can give our own opinion about the problem.Otherwise for second opinion, Apollo hospital at Mumbai manages well all kinds of complications associated with pregnancy. My personal feeling is that you should choose a hospital nearest to your residence.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Follow-up: How can i get best doctors to treat pregnancy abnormalities ? 49 minutes later
can u please give me address of apollo hospital at mumbai. as far as i know there is no apollo hospital in mumbai. thank u
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
Sorry I was mistaken. Anyway you can find the whole list of good hospitals in Mumbai on internet and choose a multispeciality hospital with a good reputation.Hope your friend finds herself a good doctor.