How can a white dot between testicles and anus be treated with no improvement post sulfameth tmp tabs ?

i have a white dot that appeared on my skin and it hurts. In then turns into a red circle with the dot still there. then the whole area gets enlarged and puss might come out. I had one on my pinky knuckle, DR. gave me Cypro (10 day). I finished dosage and noticed what i thought was a zit with white head on my thigh. I popped it and it got infected same as my finger. A few days ago i just felt one on my grundel between testicles and anus. DR gave me Sulfameth/tmp ds. I have taken its for almost 3 days, but not seeing any results.
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 3 hours later

Thank you for the query,

It is difficult to analyse your problem without looking at it clinically. I would be able to help you better if you can send me a picture of the lesion at YYYY@YYYY with the subject as " ATTN Dr.Bharat Chawda ". Also please confirm the mailing of the photos by writing here so that I can reply to you at the earliest.

I would also like to know whether there is any history of drug intake or any fever associated.

With the description which you have mentioned, it seems to be ERYTHEMA MULTIFORME, which is a type of drug reaction or allergy to a viral factor. One need oral antibiotic with oral or topical steroid to deal with this.

I would wait for your pictures to help you further on this.