How can a scar above my lip be remove

I am a male residing in bangalore. In childhood I had fallen on ground hurting my face. I have a scratch on above my lip .. I am unable to sport a mustache free look cos of advise how can I get rid of this? would be a plastic surgery do? If yes what would be the cost? Can mush grow incase plastic surgery is done as I would keep changing my looks.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Sun Burn
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 22 minutes later
Hi! Mustaf,
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Yes, Plastic Surgery would definitely give you good results. And of course you would be able to grow a moustache after Plastic Surgery.
As for the cost it is a very difficult question. There will be a institute to institute and individual to individual variation. It is not an essential surgery but a cosmetic one. The cost would be reasonable in a public hospital. But not many public hospitals would do such cosmetic surgery. It would be done mainly in private hospitals where the cost would be quite high. A reasonable estimate would be between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 35,000.
Also it would not be covered under mediclaim.
Waiting eagerly for your follow-up.