Ask a Urologist   »  

How can a pimple on my penis be healed?

hello,recently i used spray for delay the ejaculation and i used to spray some extra doses on my XXXXXXX so couple days away i got red bump like pimple , its not itchy and no pain , its been almost a month and it slightly disappear, why takes time to disappear, or is it disease
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later

The skin over the penis is very sensitive and allergic to chemicals. Though this pimple like thing does not appear to the related to the spray.

A pimple which is for more than a month and no symptoms is not worrisome.

If you are sexually active with multiple partners, high risk behaviour with unprotected sex, associated problems like burning foreskin, discharge from penis, then the problem needs to be investigated.

Please send me a picture of it to YYYY@YYYY , ATTN Dr. Mazumdar.

Hope it helps and I am available for your follow up queries.

Follow-up: How can a pimple on my penis be healed? 15 hours later
hi Dr.

actually iam married , i dont have multiple partners and i dont have the symptoms you mentioned in the previous answer, and i did herpes test like directly within 2 weeks from i got the pimple or bump and the IGm was negative but IGg was positive and iam like very hygenic and care about being very clean.

And another thing i have little whit spots on my XXXXXXX so when i erect it will be same color as it , sometimes they appear sometimes not, is it hypo-pigmentation?

and i have little burning in the opening of the penis, when i pee i dont feel burning in the urine path but very little burning , or something when iam sitting i feel it, and when i masterbate before i cum i feel little burning on the opening of my penis.

so now iam taking antihistamine and from 2 weeks i took cortisone for the pumple or bump and it didnt go away , i just took this for 7 days.

thank you so much
please advice me.

Good that you do not have any sexual transmitted disease.

You do not have any high risk behaviour and is greatly appreciated.

I am not worried about the pimple like thing on the glans penis. You do not notify any symptoms of whatsoever relating to any disease condition.

There is a benign condition called Pearly penile papules of penis. I think you are possibly referring to it. It does not require treatment. They are self resolving.

Hope this allays your anxiety and answers your question.