How can I tan my skin?

Dear sir, I was suffering from social boycott due to extreme handsome. So I decided to make my face XXXXXXX please give me advice to become XXXXXXX by natural ingredients
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that the only natural way of tanning yourself is sun bathing but to make sure that you dont damage your skin use sun block cream of SPF of 30 or higher to limit the damaging effects of UV rays. Some people suggest sun bathing near water in order to XXXXXXX due to the reflection offered by water . Have a healthy diet , load up on foods that are high in vitamin A, C, E and good-quality fats, in particular monounsaturated ones in order to defer any damage caused by sun. Rest so many tanning creams are available but I will not advise you until some dermatologist recommends you that. Last of all being handsome is good , you dont have to change yourself for others. Take care. Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: How can I tan my skin? 15 minutes later
Thank you doctor, but whether washing the face in sea water, and standing in sun light makes my face tan? at last, I want to achieve my civil service exam by talent not by appearance. My face is extremely critical in office, wherever I go many of them felt irritated after seeing my face (including some girls). Thanks a lot. Regards, XXXX
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, You should lie down and have a sun bath , washing face in see water will not help to XXXXXXX it . Lying in front of water may help due to reflection of rays by water. Dr. Shruti