How can I stop mastrubation?

Question
i have a problem. i'm habitual of mustribute. how to come out of it. i can't hold my semen for a long time it goes down very early. what is the safe way to improve it. i always thought the girl will come she will be the first and last but now she is there i got this problem please help me.
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Masturbation is a safe way for sexual gratification Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. Masturbation is a perfectly normal way to sexual gratification in the presence / absence of a partner. Majority of men and women practice it all over the world when they feel the sexual urge. It is safe and doesn't harm you neither physically,mentally,sexually nor affects your capacity to produce a child I suppose now you have a partner and facing some issues. When you are excited, your glands produce a fluid which is watery, thin, and meant for lubrication of the area. You are probably mistakenly thinking that it is your semen . This is again a normal process. Just relax and enjoy the company of your partner. I shall be pleased to be of any further help. Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Follow-up: How can I stop mastrubation? 23 hours later
Actually i can not satisfy my gf. Before i used to do masturbation too much like every day sometime twice. Is really that does not effect much? how can i increase my stamina? what should i eat or drink? i'm going so many time toilet for urine is it cause of too much masturbation or what i feel it's cause of too much masturbation. everytime i feel to paas urine i can't hold it and i'm going 10-14 time in a day which is not normal. thank you.

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Masturbation is a completely normal way for sexual Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW to help you in health related query. Masturbation is the most widely practiced method of sexual self gratification in the presence and or absence of a suitable partner. There are numerous myths associated with this like it can cause sexual ,physical or mental weakness. These are totally untrue, unscientific and baseless. Masturbation is as safe and natural as having sex with your wife after marriage. People feel weakness and inability to enjoy sex due to these myths only. There is a sense of guilt, reinforced by unscientific advertisements in media regarding "BACHPAN KI GALTIYA", leading to considerable anxiety and loss of self confidence. This is exactly what you are going through. You have done no wrong . The increased frequency of passing urine is due to anxiety. so just relax. I think you are talking of a clear watery fluid coming out when you are excited or go near your GF. This is meant to clear the urinary pathway of any residual urine for safe passage of semen and to lubricate the parts for smooth sex. so there is nothing wrong with you, just relax, have confidence in your self and enjoy I shall be pleased to be of any further help to you Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Follow-up: How can I stop mastrubation? 22 hours later
Thank you dr. saatiish. just please tell me how to increase the stamina on bed in safe way? coz i'm lacking here.

Brief Answer: Sexual dysfunction Detailed Answer: Hello By the term stamina, you probably mean how to delay ejaculation. I can suggest you two ways for this. One is pelvic muscles exercise. One has to tighten the muscles around anus and urethra by taking a deep breath, hold for 10 seconds and release. This should be repeated 20 times at one go three times a day. Second is the Squeeze Technique. This should be practiced after taking your partner in to confidence. When you feel the desire to ejaculate, you should pull out, your partner should squeeze the tip of you penis,with thumb and index finger till you lose the desire. Again you start love making and this can continue. Hope this is helpful Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Follow-up: How can I stop mastrubation? 3 days later
Ok dr. saatiish jhuntrraa, then how to strengthen the tightness of my penis and how to make my semen thick so it ejaculate late not very early?

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for query This is a query troubling many males " How much tightness is good enough?" "does increased tightness increases pleasure?" the answer is -It should be good enough to enter vagina and increased tightness doesn't necessarily mean increased pleasure. So if you can enter , it is good enough. there is no way to thicken the semen and it has nothing to do with pleasure of fertility. Ability to delay ejaculation involves perineal exercises, brisk walk for 30 minutes and avoid drugs of abuse. You should know that the problem would not be solved in a day or two. It needs regular practice of perineal exercises and definitely you will know how to master the delaying. Hope this is helpful DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA