How can I stop mastrubating?

Excellent
Question
Hi,I am 21 years old man,I start masturbate about 8 years old .I masturbate once time everyday .after I try stop masturbate about the two day. I still feel the pleasure feel without touching or rubbing my penis,today is the fifth day I didn't masturbate,but the feeling remain whole day,this made me headache.
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Venkata Subrahmanaym Mukkavilli 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It is a normal habit with many people,don't worry. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for asking question on health care magic. Masturbation is not a disease. It is normal habit for most men to let go of the sexual energy once a day. At this age it is normal to have thoughts about sex and indulge in self gratification like masturbation. After doing masturbation you should not have guilty feeling. If you sincerely want to abandon this habit take up some physical exercise like gardening, going to a gym or some work which needs physical involvement. You should get tired and feel sleepy. Or divert your mind in reading religious books or any informative books other than sex. Or prepare for some competitive exams so that you are very much preoccupied. So that you can slowly get rid of this habit. Don't remain alone, try to spend more time with family members or friends or engage yourself in some fruitful discussion. Hope this answer will serve your purpose. Please feel free to ask any more queries if required. Take care. Dr.M.V.Subrahmanyam MD;DCH Associate professor of pediatrics

Follow-up: How can I stop mastrubating? 21 minutes later
but why the pleasure feeling keep remain on my penis even I play some video game.The pleasure feel on my penis can remain very long,after i try to quit masturbate a few day.This really make me crazy.I this normal of quit masturbate feeling?

Answered by Dr. Venkata Subrahmanaym Mukkavilli 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is normal feeling before quitting any habit. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks and welcome back to XXXXXXX with your followup query, It is normal to get crazy or dull and lethargic if you quit any long standing habit. Even smokers and alcoholics will have similar feelings. Until and unless there is some pleasure or elated feeling no but gets addicted or habituated to anything. But you really want you can leave it. Hence first make a strong determination. Hope this answer is OK for you Please feel free to ask further questions. Dr.M.V.Subrahmanyam.

Follow-up: How can I stop mastrubating? 23 minutes later
The reason why I want to quit masturbate,because last week it let me feel burning pain and difficult urine .Then I went to clinic and the doctor give me urinary tract infection antibiotic. I can know excess masturbate cause enlarge prostate glad and increases the risk of prostatitis. if I stop masturbate masturbate will my Penis repair all damage cell? I forgot to mention,when doctor test my urine didn't feel any bacteria or blood in the my urine.

Answered by Dr. Venkata Subrahmanaym Mukkavilli 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Masturbation does not cause prostatitis or UTI. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks and welcome to follow up query on XXXXXXX Repeated masturbation may cause slight pain or burning while passing urine. It does not cause prostatitis or urinary tract infection. That is why your urine is free from bacteria or blood. Once you stop this habit everything will be normal. Hope this answer serves your purpose. Please feel free to ask further queries. Dr.M.V.Subrahmanyam.