How can I plan my eating habits to get flawless skin?

am 30 years old, height is 5 feet 4 inches, weight is 60kgs, i hav pimples & black marks over my face, i am a non-veg lover. i want to look gorgeous with flawless skin. i do work out daily for 30 mins. but still not able to reduce my weight and improve my skin.
can you please tell me what diet i need to follow daily.
is it good to eat non-veg,
please tel me a what i need to eat morning,afternoon,evening and night.
please tel me how to plan eating habits.
please help me, i am very much woried about my diet, as my skin is looking very dull
please provide me a healthy menu...thanks in advance
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 3 hours later

Thanks for the Query.

I Would like to know few more things which would help me in suggesting you better:

1.) Do you have any kind of stress?
2.) Are your periods regular?
3.) Have you gained weight recently?

Your history suggests you have acne rosacea but it has to be ruled out. Get yourself examined by a Dermatologist so that he/she may examine you and run few tests if necessary to rule out the exact cause for your symptoms.

Considering your age, acne in your case could be due to Hormonal Imbalance caused by,

1.) Stress
2.) PCOS
3.) Hypothyroidism

Get yourself examined for a second opinion by a Gynecologist to rule these out conditions and once it is confirmed the treatment will depend upon the cause.

For acne and acne scars you can apply Peroxide group of medicines and antibiotics which are easily available in over the counter cleansers, lotions and creams. Consult your Dermatologist before using any can also use Mederma cream.

Regarding diet, if you continue to eat Non vegetarian food and try losing weight, it wont be of much help.

Follow these Lifestyle modifications:

1.) Don't go for dieting
2.) Eat six small meals instead of three large meals
3.) Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables
4.) Avoid high calorie junk foods and saturated fats
5.) Avoid stress, practice relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation
6.) Exercise regularly for an hour and brisk walk for 30 to 40 minutes daily and maintain a healthy weight
7.) Get steam exposure to your face once or twice daily
8.) Drink plenty of water
9.) Limit your rice intake (you can have brown rice or dry chapathi)and increase protein intake like eggs, chicken, Fish, milk, beans, nuts, seeds, peas.
10) You can get a Opinion from a Dietician so that he/she can plan a daily diet menu which suits your lifestyle and your body make up
11.) Do not pick or squeeze the blemishes
12.) Avoid smoking and alcoholism.

Hope I have answered your Query, I will be available to answer your Follow up Queries.

Wish you Good Health.

Take Care.