How can I permanently remove chest hair?

Dear sir/madam , kindly address my concern , me aged 30yrs my hare is geting white in face , And secondly i want to permenantly remove chest hare, kindly help me.

Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 7 minutes later

For your chest hair, the best bet is “Laser Hair Reduction (Diode Laser)”.
Please be informed that this is not permanent but a long term reduction. You will need maintenance sessions but the results are great.

For White hair on the face, it is mostly age related. You may consider hair colour which is most often enough.
There is no other effective medical treatment for that.

Please be informed that lasers do not work well on white or grey hair.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept this answer if you do not have any other queries. Should you have any, feel free to post them here, I shall be glad to assist you.