How can I obtain a prescription for ritalin and ativan

How can I obtain a prescription for ritalin and ativan via online?
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Legal problems Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. I understand that you have ADHD and Panic Disorder. In the main question you have stated that you need Ritalin (methylphenidate) and ativan (lorazepam). However in the medical history you have stated that youwill be needing amphetamine and clonazepam which are different from ritalin and ativan. Are you prescribed all four of them? When a patient like you visits my OPD, ritalin is a good drug for ADHD, but for anxiety I would prefer prescribing the patient some proper antidepressant such as paroxetine or venlafaxine to cure the anxiety rather than prescribing clonazepam or lorazepam to simply mask the anxiety. Moreover the medicines need to be continued for atleast 8-12 months. For people who are averse to taking medicines, there is an option of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). This therapy is taken by either a psychologist or a psychiatrist in which the therapist identifies impaired cognitions (Thoughts) and try to correct them. They are 15-20 min weekly session and there should be around 8-10 sessions to help you with your illness. Regarding providing a prescription health care magic is an online forum, and legally we are not supposed to prescribe medications without physically examining you. Such regulation are primarily meant for the safety of the patients as well as the Doctor. Further any prescription given in E-mail will not be honored by the pharmacy in your country as there are some issues with the license. Sincere apologies for the same. However many of the patients on health care magic discuss the health issues with us and then get the prescription from their general practitioner, and they seem to be doing well. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: How can I obtain a prescription for ritalin and ativan 56 minutes later
If you cannot write prescfriptions. will you direct me of a list od Doctors who can. Effexor made me gain weight, feel flusht, killed my sex drive and ran my blood pressureup. No I'm not on four medicines at the same time I'm only on 2 36 tablets of Concerta each morning and I can hardly get out of bed. The only medication that hasworked satisfactorly in allowing me to function somewhat normally are tyhe adderral or ritalin along with either the clonazepam or ativan no others havr worked in the past . I don't have a docter at this time and I FEAR I will not be able to keep my new job. This job is critacle to maintaining the progress which ive made in rebuilding my mental health. Please refer me to a doctor who can help me. I SINCERLEY FEEL REGRESSION INTO A NON-FUNCTIONAL STATE OF DEPPRESSION. PLEASE HELP ME ! iF YOU WILL NOT REFER ME TO SOMEONE WHO WILL HELP ME PLEASE REFUND MY $29.95 FOR iV'E SPENT OVER 300.00 IN THE LAST WEEK ON PYSCCHIATRIST WHO SAY THEY NEED ANOTHER 600.00 WORTH OF PYSCH. TESTING BEFORE THEY REFUSE TO HELP ME mY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS YYYY@YYYY and my phone number is 0000. Thank you for your frankness in saying that you were unable to fill my needs.
Brief Answer: Details as required Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow-up question. Methylphenidate and clonazepam are good drugs for anxiety disorder and ADHD. Its unfortunate that you had to loose so much amount for a psychiatry consultation that can provide you with a prescription. It has something to do with the law of the land. Otherwise in India, one can anytime get a consultation and prescription for less than 5 dollars without any appointment from a psychiatry consultant. However coming back to your case you may contact Dr. XXXXXXX L. Carr, MD KU School of Medicine–Wichita 1010 North Kansas Wichita, KS 67214-3199 She may help you with a prescription. The other option is Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX MD 1010 N Kansas St Wichita, KS, United States. I hope these two may help you with your needs. I would be glad to know if you need any further help. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Follow-up: How can I obtain a prescription for ritalin and ativan 37 minutes later
Thank you sir i will I will keep you informed!
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hope you get well soon. Detailed Answer: Hello Hope you get well soon. Do take these medicines regularly. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy