How can I minimize stress? Have problem concentrating, making errors

Hi I'm working with Cross Domain since 15 months. The process i work with is very critical. I get many errors. I have not taken any kind of medications, Infact i had never had any problem related to health. I'm healthy & fit.
Posted Sun, 22 Jul 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 39 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
Its possible that you're taking a lot of stress which is known to cause things like problems in concentration, forgetting things, making small, unnoticed errors etc
I would suggest the following steps which will help in minimizing stress levels and improving productivity:
a. Whenever you feel stressed, take 10 XXXXXXX breaths on the spot.
b. Try and practice some breathing exercises and yoga for 15-30 minutes daily
c. Do not have excessive tea/coffee.
d. Sleep for 7-8 hours a day
e. Take a break every 1-2 hours.
f. Break your day up into small compartments. Focus on only 1 goal at one time and the results will be much better
g. Plan your day in advance and take on the toughest things first in the day.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can help further