Ask a Urologist   »  

How can I increase the size and thickness of penis?

Question
i am getting married and i am worried abt my penis size.Does this really matter and can i satisfy my wife .how can i increase the size and thickness of it.please suggest
Posted Sat, 18 Aug 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 3 hours later
There is only 1 way of improving the size and that is surgery. This has a lot of complications and I would suggest that if your unerect penis size lies between 2-4 inches, there is no reason why you should undergo this procedure.
I am sorry there are no medications which help in increasing the penis size except some ayurvedic preparations which are not proved to be effective.
The normal female vagina is sensitive in first 2 inch only; any size more than 2 inch in erect stage is enough to satisfy a partner.
Satisfaction is a general term and if the penis size is normal, there is no reason why you should not be able to satisfy your partner.

For satisfaction, it is the level of excitement is important not the size of penis. Spend more time in foreplay with your partner and try different positions that she gets more stimulation.
You can do yoga to improve the control and even do pelvic floor exercises to strengthen the muscles and improve your sex timing.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Let me know if you have any more questios.
Dr Sourav Ganguly

Follow-up: How can I increase the size and thickness of penis? 9 hours later
Is there any food suggestd which is required to mke penis erect or hard but not incresin thesize and ne tblets requirrd

Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 7 hours later
Thanks for posting query.
Penis size is determined by some genes. As I told you no medicine or tablet can increase the size of penis.
No food items are associated to increase the size and hardness of penis. Just take nutritious food.
But there are drugs of Phosphodiesterase -5 (PDE-5) inhibitor groups like sildenafil, tardanafil etc., they can make the penis harder and increase the duration of erection if there are no other causes of erectile dysfunction is present.
Consult a sexologist/urologist for taking those drugs.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help
if you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer and write a review for me.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
Dr Sourav Ganguly