How can I impregnate my wife without trasmitting herpes and HIV virus?

hi i had herpes outbreaks before 3years. after one year of the first outbreak i had it for 10 days.. i took 2 times blood test for hsv 1 and 2 but it showed negative only.. the test was taken when i didnt have symptoms r itching.. after 2 outbreaks i was free for 17 months.. now before 3 months i had it again.. but at dat time i was affected by pinworms.. the break cured in a week and repeated again.. cured again and repeated .. this took 3 months like dis.. now im free from outbreaks but have smal itching in my penis.. in these 3 months outbreaks was very very mild only.. my question is did i had ooutbreaks continiously bcoz i had pinworms too.. or the outbreak coould b from worms not herpes..:- im getting married next year.. i wil discuss my problem wid my wiife later. i need to make my wife pregnant eithout affecting her and d baby naturally.. is it possible .. i know unprotected sex can transmit virus.. but can i have sex without protection when i feel no symptoms or any small itching to make her pregnant... do semen wil have the virus too.. as i have hsv can this cause hiv.. im not having sex these years with anyone and in future it wil b my wife only.. so pls help me wid my questions for recurrent outbreakscwith pinworms, getting my wife pregnant without transmitting d virus and hiv
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It can be transmitted to your wife. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. If you have been infected with herpes, you can transmit the infection to your partner even if there are no active sores present on the skin. The condition is symptomatically manageable but is not treatable. Even if you have a protected sex with your wife, the infection can transmit from skin to skin contact, kissing or by oral sex. After marriage, you need to discuss this with your wife and her gynecologist so that the effect of infection on the baby can be minimized. There is no treatment that can cure herpes. Antiviral medications can, however, prevent or shorten outbreaks during the period of time the person takes the medication. In addition, daily suppressive therapy (i.e., daily use of antiviral medication) for herpes can reduce the likelihood of transmission to partners. You can get your blood test done again to detect your status. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: How can I impregnate my wife without trasmitting herpes and HIV virus? 15 minutes later
k thank u for reply.. so can my baby atleast can b protected by not having herpes... and i didnt get my answer for which i asked abt pinworms infection related to recurrent outbreaks and can hsv cause hiv..
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Herpes is different from HIV. Detailed Answer: Hello. Thanks for writing again. Yes. Your baby can be protected from the virus. Pinworms infection is not related to the increase in the outbreaks of herpes. Herpes is a different infection than HIV. It cannot cause HIV. Hope my answer is helpful. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health. Regards
Follow-up: How can I impregnate my wife without trasmitting herpes and HIV virus? 27 minutes later
what precautions should b taken by me and my wife to protect my baby before birth and after birth.. does hsv makes anyother effects in body
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: Precautions detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello. You can prevent the spread of infection to your wife and child by taking anti viral drugs when you are trying for a baby. After conception, your wife will need a regular antenatal check up and in case she is also infected with herpes, then treatment may be needed to reduce the chances of transmission to the baby at the time of delivery. HSV can affect the skin and the nerves causing skin lesions and a chronic pain if the nerves are involved. Regards.
Follow-up: How can I impregnate my wife without trasmitting herpes and HIV virus? 13 minutes later
what effective anti viral drug would u recommend.. . thank u for ur patience n replying...
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Acyclovir. Detailed Answer: Hello. The commonly used medicines include acyclovir, gancyclovir, etc. You can choose the one most suitable for you after a physical examination and blood test under the guidance of your physician. Regards.