How can I grow my hair long?

My hair can't grow at the back. It's very short but I have alot of hair on top. Is there any chance my hair can grow long?
Posted Wed, 26 Sep 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 1 hour later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
First at all you have to make a self assessment and find out cause ( if such exist ) there can be involved multiply factors such: genetic predisposition( family factor), hormonal disbalance, adverse effects of drugs ( in case you taking ), external irritants ( shampoo, soap, lotions, etc. ), infection of the scalp( fungus) or inflammation, systemic disorders. Practically you may improve your hair grow with : diet ( adequate intake of proteins, vitamins especially Vit C, B group, minerals especially Iron and Zinc, minimize or don’t style your hair, avoid or stop chemically, mechanically (curling , bleaching, coloring ), comb hair with soft smooth comb minimum twice a day, don’t use devices ( bands ) to hold your hair, let it be free, you can use some oils such coconuts, olive ,avocado before or after washing hair to prevent dryness, from pharmacological agents you can try over the counter minoxidil or complex creams /masques with supplements that can accelerate grow (glucocorticoids, homeopathic, natural herbs, etc. )
I wish you good luck and speedy recovery,
Hope this helps and I have answered your query. If you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,