Ask a Dentist   »  

How can I get white shiny teeth?

Hi daily i brush 2 times a day bt still my teeth is getting yelloish in colour, can i know why and any medicine to make it white and shine.
Posted Sun, 30 Dec 2012 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Bibhu Dutt Nanda 32 minutes later

I would like you to know that teeth are naturally yellowish white.

Brushing twice daily keeps them free from plaque and tartar.

However, if you want to lighten the shade of your teeth slightly, then you can opt for whitening procedures.

You can talk to your dentist about these procedures and the number of sitting required.

There are no medicines to whiten teeth, in fact homecare whitening products are also available and will be prescribed by your dentist.

I hope I answered your query,

If you have any further queries, kindly write back.

I wish you good health.