How can I get rid of pimples under the skin?

I have underskin pimples :) how to solve them and get rid of them
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Pimples Detailed Answer: Hello.Delighted to be able to help. There are different treatments for pimples.Clindamycin applied and doxycycline by mouth,for example, are widely used in the treatment of pimples. If pimples persist, are used drugs with anti-androgen effect such as Cyproterone Acetate. It is also important to wash your face three times a day with water and a little soap. I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer.I wish you good health.