How can I get rid of grey hair in pubic area?

How do I get rid of grey hair in my pubic area?
Posted Tue, 16 Oct 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 15 minutes later

If the greying is associated with itching or any visible skin lesion , the chances of a fungal infection causing the same are more.In such case you may have to consult a Dermatologist who will examine the lesions and identify the exact cause to place a specific treatment on you.

If there no itching or lesions associated, then it could be premature greying.Premature greying of the hair in any part of the body is most commonly seen due to nutritional deficiencies.Pubic hair being thicker and stiffer type of hair compared to other in the body the deficiency features are first noticed in them.Hence consuming protein supplements those containing Zinc and Keratin are effective.Taken for two to three months you can witness the change in hair health.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.