How can I get rid of dark line across nose?

i have a dark line across my nose.. it come about 5 years ago but it light now I notice it gotten darker.. how can I make go away. I am African American
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Try Hydroquinone based cream Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. This pigmentation can be removed by skin lightening cream. I prescribe hydroquinone based cream to my patients in the night. There is good response with this. Hydroquinone is a skin peeling agent. If necessary you may need to use sun screen along with it. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow-up: How can I get rid of dark line across nose? 20 hours later
I tried using that it in past but it did not help in fact it made it worst. it there something else I can use
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 19 hours later
Brief Answer: glycolic acid peels Detailed Answer: Hello If hydroquinone is not helping you, go for glycolic acid peels. These peels are used to remove superficial skin and pigmentation. This will give you good results. You can try it. Thank you