How can I get relief from pain in the scrotum?

Hi I am XXXXXXX age 32. From las few days I am suffering from the pain in my Scotrum. I consulted 2 doctors for the same. They decided that no vericocel after doing some tests. But I did not get releif from pain. What should I do? Please help me.
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your query

Scrotal pain can be due to any injury or trauma which can lead to testicular trauma or torsion of the testes,inflammation of the testes or epididymis due to any infection.

It is not that only varicocele which will cause pain.

Some suggestions for you:
1)Apply ice pack to the area every 3 hours.
2)Wear tight supporting under garments
3)Avoid lifting heavy weights
4)Empty your bladder completely while passing urine to avoid Take some pain killers like Ibuprofen.

If the pain persists even after 2 days kindly consider visiting a Surgeon for physical examination and you might require Ultrasound for confirmation of the diagnosis.

Hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up query.