How can I determine if the baby is mine?

"Hello am actually in a real bad positioin i was recently told that the love of my life my daughther could not be mine i wanted to ask what are the average days of preganacy me and my wife were trying to conceive in from XXXXXXX 23-30 2006 my daugther was born april 2 2007

i Also meant to tell you she actually miss her period at the begin of july 2006 she said she was only spotting a pinkish and brownish liquid please help, i found out the she had cheated on my july 14 2006
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
To know the approximate day when your wife conceived in 2006, we need to know the weeks of pregnancy when your wife delivered. Did she have a postdated delivery- delivery after the due date given by the doctor? You can know this from the hospital records where your daughter was delivered.
If your daughter was delivered at full term on 2nd april, 2007 the your wife must have had her last period around or after 26th XXXXXXX 2006.
If your wife actually conceived during 23-30th XXXXXXX then her last menstrual period would have been near 7-10 XXXXXXX and your wife should have delivered the baby by 31st march even if she delivered the baby postdated by 2 weeks.
You can be sure of it by getting a DNA analysis done for your daughter.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: How can I determine if the baby is mine? 21 minutes later
Well her last period was around XXXXXXX 10 2006 and. She was set to have her period on july 7 2006 but all she got was a pink and browninsh spotting that only lasted for 2 days on july 1 2006. Occurring to the doctor she gave birth at 40 weeks. She was told in august 5 2006 she was 5 weeks what excatly does that. mean? And then at in september 19 2006 they told her she was almost 14 weeks how does the week work and what are the average days or week for pregnancy? Another things she was due on april 7 2007
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 40 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
If she was due on 7th april, then her last menstrual period should be on 30th XXXXXXX This period is of 280 days- 9months and 7 days or 40 weeks. If her last period was on 10th XXXXXXX then there was a delayed conception and she must have conceived on around 14th july.
Being 5 weeks pregnant on 5th august further confirms that she conceived 3 weeks earlier i.e., on 15th july.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Follow-up: How can I determine if the baby is mine? 33 minutes later
Well we were the ones that told the doctor that her last period was XXXXXXX 30 bcause of that light spotting could that have been implantation occuring the doctor went by does dates because of we told he that her period was due on the 7 of july. Does the size of the ultra sound matter because. She was 7.7 cm on september 19 which by my doing my reach search that would put her at 13 to 14 weeks sorry for all these question but am afraid
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 10 hours later
The ultrasound scan done at 5 weeks is more confirmatory regarding the gestation age rather than the one done at 14 weeks. If the spotting she had on 30th XXXXXXX was due to implantation bleeding then she has delivered the baby at 10 months of gestation- which is not possible.
The mild bleeding she had on 30th XXXXXXX must be her early period due to mild hormonal irregularity. A CRL of 7.7 cm means she was almost 14 weeks pregnant on 19th september (CRL + 6.5 = Menstrual Age in Weeks). This means her last period was either on 13 th XXXXXXX or the growth of the baby was going slow by 2 weeks.
This ultrasound is less confirmatory as compared to the one done at 5 weeks.
Did they detect the cardiac activity at 5 weeks?
I know you are in a difficult situation. Only a DNA analysis is confirmatory in such cases.
Best regards.