How can I delay my period?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2016
Mar 2016
Excellent

OBGYN
Question
My wife would like to delay periods for few days please suggest pills for same.
Posted Thu, 7 Nov 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. S Patra 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
NORETHISTERONE PILL CAN BE TAKEN.

Detailed Answer:

To delay or postpone of period, your wife can take NORETHISTERONE pill thrice daily 3 days prior to her expected due date and continue as long as she wants to delay (max 1 week). She will get withdrawal bleeding or period within 5 to 7 days after stopping them. Next 1 to 2 cycles may be irregular due to hormonal imbalance. However, it will overcome with the time. Kindly, procure a complete prescription from her local doctor.

Hope, I have answered your query. If you need any clarification, you can freely ask me.

Wish her good health and take care yourself.

Dr Soumen

For future query, you can directly approach me through
WWW.WWWW.WW