How can I delay evacuation of sperm during intercourse?

I have the query with Dr. XXXXXXX General & Family Physician.

In my lasy query you suggested me to use Condom and change the doing method. I tried both but is is not working. I used KS Company condom . My partner don't like oral sex.
So please suggest how can I delay evacuation of sperum during intercross.
Posted Fri, 1 Nov 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Prasad 24 hours later
Brief Answer:
Medications are the last resort...

Detailed Answer:

It's unfortunate that my previous suggestions did not help you. But I wish to remind you that this is some problem that is tackled slowly and gradually. A quick fix using medical pills is associated with side effects which includes drowsiness and erectile dysfunction.

So before I suggest you to try medical pills, I would like to insist one more time about non pharmacological measures:
1. Discuss with your partner. Making her understand believe me solves 50% of the problem. I have seen many young men developing this problem as the transit from masturbation to sexual intercourse. They simply outgrow it with time.
2. You should involve in more foreplay. It is possible to satisfy a partner with just foreplay. Further foreplay has properties to prepare you for good penetrative intercourse.
3. I am not sure what KS company condom is. But there are many other brands which are coated with desensitizing medications that help men to have delayed ejaculation. Common ones are available as extratime condoms; you can try those.
4. You can combine start and stop method that I described earlier along with those condoms for maximum benefits.
5. Lastly I would suggest you to try a second attempt after ejaculation. Some men are able to develop second erection after 20-40 minutes after ejaculation. If you are able to get one, the second attempt usually lasts longer.

I would strongly urge you try these non pharmacological methods before opting for quick fix medications. Medical drugs like dapoxetine are prescribed by some doctors to treat this problem are associated with side effects including erectile dysfunction and retrograde ejaculation.

Hope this helps you. Let me know if you need clarifications.