How can I cure toenail fungus? Which oral anti-fungal medication

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
How can I cure toenail fungus? Which oral anti-fungal medication would you suggest I ask my doctor.
Posted Sun, 3 Dec 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Oral itraconazole

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
For toe nail fungal infection oral anti fungals work best as compared to any topical medicine.
If I was your treating doctor I would recommend you to take oral anti fungal drug itraconazole .
The dose is 200mg twice daily for 1 week in 1 month for 3-4 months.
It is a prescription drug and should be taken under the supervision of the doctor.
Dr Asmeet