How can I count the number of grafts after hair transplantation?

For my Hair Transplant everyone is telling they will do it. But how will I get to know, how much graft they will transplant. Because in my case, everyone is tell 3500 to 5500. But how will i count this after transplantation. Please advise
Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2013 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 9 hours later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

There is a device called digital imaging densitometer with which you can count the number of grafts after hair transplantation.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more question, kindly accept this answer and rate this service.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini