How can I analyze my HCG test results?

this is what my hcg test result where:
hCG,Beta Subunit,Qual,Serum Positive flag= Abnormal Units: mIU/mL 01
result: positive (highlighted) underneath Negative <6
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later

Your report suggests that your serum beta- hcg levels are raised which is suggestive of pregnancy. If it is a urine test report then it points towards pregnancy.

The levels of beta- hcg are checked in blood also and the rising titres which almost double in 48 hours are suggestive of a successful pregnancy.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.