How are swollen eyelids treated ?

My name is XXXXXXX and I'm 28 years old.
3 weeks ago I start feel strange pressure around nose ./specially on left side/ .
Doctor told me , It could be sinus infection and it should be gone in few days .
Later I saw my eyebrow area (around eyebrow hair and down to eyelid) start get swollen.
When I press the eyebrow it is painful and I feel something similar to vein but it is very hard and painful.
The eyelid and under eyes start swell few days also.
When I stretch the skin I Can see there is many small veins.
My nose stocks all the time and I have bad headache many times.
I'm afraid I got lymph edema on face because I Have already leg and hand lymph edema.
I start be depressed and afraid , what future will bring , I Cant imagine life with swell eyes and face.
I use some ice bags and another home made solutions but nothing works.
Today i cry for some time and the swollen become bigger and bigger ,
Some time I Get very hot flashes and my face feels extremely warm....
I'm not sure it will help but All this began after I was at solarium fist time ever.
Another maybe helpful information could be : I'm at roxymstad antibiotics for very long time (cc 5 months-on very low dose)
It is because it helps the lymph edema become more stabilize.
My doctor do not give it attention and looks like he do not know what is going on.
I try lymph drainage but it doesn't have any effect.
The skin under eyes is red and I look all the time tired .
I just hope it will not stay forever ,,, what do you think???

Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Follow-up: How are swollen eyelids treated ? 1 hour later
Excuse me ,I upload picture -Then is more easy for you to answer .
The quality is not very good but I hope you can see something:)
I have make up on::) -The red on eyelid ...
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
The swelling in your eyelids seems to be either due to lymphatic drainage problem or is due to any infection- these can range from bacterial to virus infections, and can be caused by numerous different things ranging from allergies to chemicals.
Using dirty contact lenses and sinusitis can also lead to such a swelling of the eyelids.

The first thing you can do, regardless of the cause of your swollen eyelid is avoid touching, rubbing or staring at the swelling. Staring at the swollen eyelid will only lead to touching and rubbing, so stay out of the mirror and avoid the temptation.
Avoid wearing make-up, including powders and base. Particles can fly through the air and irritate your eyelids even more.
Try using a cold cloth or even cucumbers twice a day.
Splashing cool water on your face can help reduce facial swelling.
Gauze pads soaked in milk can also help reduce the swelling in and around your eyes.
Over-the-counter antihistamines and/or eye drops can help too.
Physical check up is necessary to find out the cause. You need to consult your ophthalmologist to get antibiotic and anti allergic eye drops prescribed.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.