How aloe vera juice beneficial to health?

I started using aloe vera juice . how is this beneficial to health
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 50 minutes later
Brief Answer: It has varies benefits.... Detailed Answer: Hi, Aloe vera juice is a rich source of vitamins particularly vitamin E and other proteins and fibers. It has beneficial effects on skin and digestive tract. Some believe that they also help in boosting body resistance and detoxifies various toxins from the intestine. As a whole they are beneficial to just as any food is - eating more may cause problems. Therefore take it as much as you can tolerate, not more. Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need any other clarification. Regards