Hot oil splashed in eye. Got bloodshot eye. Required eye drop?

hot oil was splashed in eye. eye got bloodshot red and has been for two days. what kind of drops should I use to facilitate healing of the white of the eye. YYYY@YYYY
Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 59 minutes later

I think you should seek medical help and visit an eye specialist or your family doctor at the earliest.

There are all the chances that due to hot oil there will be burns in superficial layers of eye.

You ideally need,

Analgesic drops
Antibiotic drops
Steroid drops.

Please do not ignore this, as at times there can be permanent damage to the layers of eye and some compromise in vision.

I hope this helps.