Horizontal indentation in my right upper thigh. What could cause it?

I noticed a horizontal indentation in my right upper thigh muscle about 2 inches long, what would cause it?
Posted Sun, 29 Jul 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 9 hours later

There are a few possibilities here. It may be due to contact of the thigh muscle with a heavy object that could leave an indentation.

It can be an eczematous reaction to an allergen like pollen, heavy metal or any other unusual substance.

Your query is a bit ambiguous to me. Can you write a bit more on the lesion? Also, is it possible to upload an image of the same?

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

Awaiting your response.