Honeycombed shaped rash on legs, no itching, no spreading, not raised, muscle pain. Treated for allergy

I have a honeycomb shaped rash on both legs - what could it be...appeared Friday - went away Sunday - back again last night - doesn't itch - has not spread - is not raised - no changes in diet or topical products - no exposure to sun, fields, bug bites or garden...I do have muscle pain with it and am very concerned. Went to ER - they treated as an allergy - can't get in to see GP or dermatologist til next week.
Posted Tue, 3 Jul 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Kruti 2 hours later

I will be glad to be of assistance to you. I understand your concern.
However, from the description that you have provided it will be difficult for me to give a diagnosis. Could you please post a photo here?

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.
Awaiting your response.