Home remedy for grey hair

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I am 28 years (male) old and height 5.5 inches and weight 65 kg and I am vegetarian. My hair is getting greyed and my beard also getting greyed slowly . Its looking awkward when I don't shave daily.So If their is any home remedies are any type of solution please let me know the solution for which I will be thankful.
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 13 minutes later

Let me provide you with some information and reassurance. It is certainly not uncommon for one to have premature graying of hairs. Lack of proper care and nutrition is a common reason of premature graying of hairs.

Experts implicate Vitamin B 12 deficiency, autoimmune and genetic conditions including vitiligo and alopecia areata as the cause of this graying. A dermatological consult can confirm the cause and guide you a proper treatment once the cause is confirmed.

If there is no reason for this, you can just shave your beard every day, there is nothing else you could do.

Take healthy balanced and nutritious diet to avoid further graying of hair.

I hope, this answers your query effectively. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.