Hit my head, have black vision with dizziness. History of CHF and PPH with enlarged spleen. Serious?

I slipped and fell on one of my cats toys ( I really need to teach him to pick up his stuff) and fell backwards and hit the back of my head on a large wood trunk I use as a coffee table. I am not sure if I actually passed out briefly but it hurts. I am now getting dizzy when I stand up. I check my blood pressure due to Addisons and my B/p starts normal when I am sitting but drops to 80's-90's/40's-50's when I stand up. When I stand up my vision dims or turns black and my ears feel like I am under water. I am very tired now. I do have a history of CHF and PPH as well as an enlarged spleen that apparently has ticked off my liver. I have had rrhabdomyelysis from previous falls last year. I also deal with psuedotumor ceribri- intercrainial hypertension. I hit my head about 1-1/2 hours ago and the symptoms seem to be getting worse. I want to try and avoid the ER since I spent more then my fair share there last year. ( 2 seperate Rhabdo admissions, MRSApneumonia, something (infection?) that I ended up in the ER and admitted to ICU, problems with a low blood pressure and finally the Addisons. I really just want to sleep right now. Consider it is the weekend and it will be hard to get a hold of my doctors and I live alone ( along with my messy cat). when in your opinion should I head to the ER? What symptoms would be concerning in your opinion?
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Pratap Sanchetee 1 hour later

I have gone through the history provided by you with diligence.

Symptoms of dizziness with significant postural drop and a possible episode of unconsciousness in the background of concussion head injury is concerning. These symptoms can worsen rapidly and therefore I would not suggest you to wait and watch.

I understand you have problems with insurance. However a good neurological examination with or without brain scans is definitely advisable. Therefore I would suggest that you must see your doctor or visit emergency as early as possible.

Hope everything turns fine. Let me know if you need clarifications.