History of seizures. Had fatigue and flushing of skin. Having extreme itching and red bumps. What to do?

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
History of seizures. Otherwise, fit and very healthy. Recently I spent a day extremely fatigued, followed by flushing of the skin. My energy regained, I broke out with what behaved like little bug bites on my arms torso and upper chest.... Three days later, extreme itching and the little red bumps have not abated. They are worse at night. They seem to be worse on the warmest parts of my body. I.E. Folds of skin, beneath my arms on my torso....
Posted Sat, 9 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
details below

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Probably you are suffering from urticaria.
It is an allergic condition.
I would like to know whether you still have lesions or they just come and disappear.
I can advice you treatment.
However I would like to see a photograph of the lesion.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and I will be able to help you better.
Please upload a photograph.
waiting for your response.
Thank you

Follow-up: History of seizures. Had fatigue and flushing of skin. Having extreme itching and red bumps. What to do? 17 hours later
Hi, Thanks for your reply. Would this be an allergic reaction to environmental or ingested allergens? Or could it be both? When you suggest allergens, we are not talking about parisites, correct? I am uploading a pic. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Looking like scabies

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the photograph.
It is not urticaria, else it would have disappeared by now.
Actually it is looking like scabies.
Scabies mainly itches at night and is common in warmer parts of body.
Please apply permethrin 5 % lotion and take an anti histamine tablet like cetrizine.
This should give you relief.
Thank you

Follow-up: History of seizures. Had fatigue and flushing of skin. Having extreme itching and red bumps. What to do? 1 hour later
Thank you for the follow up. What are scabies? Ugh... It sounds awful.... I will follow your advise....

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
mite infection

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Sorry for replying late.
Scabies is a mite infection.
Dont worry just one application of permethrin all over body is enough as a cure.
Thank you