History of polyp sinusitis cyst in left maxillary. Had MRI scan. What are the findings from the report?

ENT Specialist
Hello my name is XXXX XXXXXXX I'm from India (Mumbai) my question to you is Dr. I detected I'd pan polyp sinusitis cyst in left maxillary 2 years back. I did a antibiotic course that time I was okay. Now after 2 years I did my MRI it showed me , polyp with mucosal thickening is seen in left maxillary ,inflammatory soft tissuse with mucosal thickening in bilateral ethmoid air cell. Mucosal thickening is also seen in right maxillary. Now the thing is from 1 month my state is very bad. Oh yes its come in MRI cervical screening loss of cervical lordosis which I don't no what it is but is very painful. My problem is my head goes very heavy , feel vertigo, feel very very nervous. As if I'll die. 2 ENT dey told me for surgery , 1 told not needed. I'm under hypertension don't wanna go in for general anethesia because I feel I won't get up. Can u please tell me can dese surgery according to my history I can go under LOCal anethesia? And currently my physian has put me on AUGMENTIN DUO .. 1-0-1. What do I do ? I going mad my head makes me mad what do I do pls help me. Thank u.
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Cervical spondylosis Detailed Answer: Hi Mam, I have gone through your query. It suggests that you may be suffering from the cervical spondylosis with left maxillary sinusitis cyst. Both are different disease and they are not interconnected to each other. According to your description you first time diagnosed with cervical disease(On MRI) therefore better to go for conservative management from the neurologist i.e. DM neuro for this disease. If you want to operate for left maxillary sinusitis cyst, better to go under local anaesthesia with sedation. For it (left maxillary sinusitis cyst), if you want my opinion regarding the surgery or conservative management, please send your MRI film image to me. If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.
Follow-up: History of polyp sinusitis cyst in left maxillary. Had MRI scan. What are the findings from the report? 20 minutes later
Hello I wanted to know what exactly conservative management is ? And how do I convince my dr for local anethesia is my problem to major? Will I be bettr why do my head goes spinning and heavy. And how do I send u my films pls reply. Thank u
Brief Answer: YYYY@YYYY Detailed Answer: Hi Mam, I have gone through your follow up query. 1. Conservative management- A management, that doesn't include any operation or intervention. It includes the life style modification, physical therapy and medicines. 2. Anesthesia part mainly depend on the anaesthetist, He or she decides after seeing your MRI. 3. Head spinning may be due to the cervical spondylosis. 4. Heaviness in the head either may be due to the sinusitis or cervical spondylosis. I wish you good health after the treatment. 5. How do I send u my films? - For this contact the customer care at YYYY@YYYY You can scan your report and use the upload reports on the right hand side of your dashboard to upload the report, and you can also can the MRI film same way and attach it. I hope I have answered your question. You can write back to me if you have further questions. Wishing you good health, Regards