History of miscarriage. Is it safe to take duphaston and aspirin in pregnancy?
User rating for this question
Duphaston 10 mg and aspimed 75 mg or 5 weeks during pregnancy, is it safe to take? Please note that I had a miscarriage 3 times before 2 years . And also note that all the miscarriages happened between 4 to 5 weeks of pregnancy. I made a check up before pregnancy and my doctor said that everything is fine.
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) You have been prescribed progesterone and aspirin tablets which are necessary considering abortions you had. 2) They are safe during pregnancy and can be freely taken without fear. 3) Please consult fetal medicine specialist and consider starting low molecular weight heparin. 4) Check APLA (Anti phospho lipid Antibody ) levels. If they are raised, you need to start heparin. Please consult fetal medicine specialist in your area. I hope I answered your query. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol
People also viewed
- Red sore spots on sholder an chest
- Uneasy right side chest
- Miscarriage in pregnancy risk of miscarriage
- Aspirin and miscarriage
- Babies missing 26th chromosome
- History of miscarriage is duphaston safe for pregnant women
- Tab duphaston in 2nd trimester
- Get rid of tight chest
- Sqeezing sensation in chest
- Diet chart for 2nd trimester
- Adderall during 2nd trimester
- Scan tendons in chest
- How to abort 2months pregnant?
- Prescribed primolut during pregnancy history of miscarriage safe
- Miscarriage symptoms even if taking duphaston