History of leg pain while having fever. Experiencing leg pain mostly in morning. Looking for cure

Feb 2013

My daughter has been experiencing aches in her legs on and off (but mainly on) for the past few weeks. It seems to be worst in the mornings and when she is standing not when sitting/lying. She has history of leg pain whenever she has a fever. She has a very bad diet so I'm wondering if she may be anemic. She eats virtually no meat and only eats XXXXXXX vegetables once or twice a week.
Posted Sun, 24 Feb 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 1 hour later
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic,
The leg pains your child experiencing during in the morning times for the past few weeks may be due to nutrient deficiency like vitamins, calcium or anemia due to iron deficiency.
Try to give balanced diet containing fruits, vegetables, XXXXXXX leafy vegetables, eggs, and milk in addition to the regular diet daily.
You can try to give meat in the forms of soups.
You can supplement her with multivitamins, vitamin D, iron if required, and calcium for 2 to 4 weeks after consulting your Pediatrician.
Her hemoglobin to be checked to look for anemia, so consult Pediatrician for the complete examination of your daughter and for basic evaluation and for supplementation if required.
Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.