History of kidney cancer. Have pain in side, back pain, ankle pain. Done blood test. Have fatty liver. Help

General Surgeon
Question
LAST YEAR I HAD KIDNEY CANCER AND MY LEFT KIDNEY IS REMOVED DUE TO RENAL CELL CANCER BUT NOW I HAVE RIGHT SIDE PAIN AND BACK PAIN ANKLE PAIN MY BLOOD REPORT ARE (( RBC 5.54, WBC IS 12.3 HIGH MEAN PLATELET VOLUME 11.1 HIGH ALT/SGPT 79 TOTAL PROTEIN SERUM IS 8.5 URIC ACID IS 7.9 HIGH ALL THESE REPORTS HAVE COME HIGH NOW I HAVE ONE KIDNEY WHICH IS WEAK AND FATTY LIVER CAN U PLEASE HELP ME SIR IS IT SERIOUS OR ITS OK
Posted Tue, 9 Apr 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 29 minutes later
Hi
As per your query,your left kidney was removed because of cancer.
Now,you are having back pain,ankle pain.Sometimes,Kidney cancer may spread to bone and cause bone pain.
What was the stage of Left kdney cancer at the time if surgery?
For right side pain,you ave to take an Ultrasound abdomen to rule out any pathology in right kidney,Liver ,gall bladder etc.
As your blood reports are high,you have to be further investigated.
Fatty liver will subside gradually.
I opened your report paper.It is not clear.Please scan it properly and send it.
If you have any queries,i will clarify further.