History of irregular periods. Prescribed fertomid and duphaston. Pregnancy test showed faint line. Had early abortion. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi.. I am 29 years 10 months old married from past nine months.. Had a history of irregular menstrual cycle since its start in teens.. Detected of thyroid in may which was not there earlier. Visited a XXXXXXX gynaecologist who advised me to go on fertility drugs for conception and prescribed me with fertomid 100 mg from day 2 to day 6 and duphaston 10 mg from day 16 for 12 days along with thyroxine 25 mcg. I started the course in mid XXXXXXX and since then my periods have been exact 30 days.. I just finished my third month of the course and my period is delayed by seven days now.. It should have started on 13th September and today is 19th.. In the third month I took duphaston after breakfast than previous two times which I took after dinner.. I took a hpt on 15th which was negative and repeated it on 19th which showed a faint line in test window.. Have sore nipples for more than 20 days now.. And slight on and off cramps in mid stomach near naval also now feel some fluttering towards left side of abdomen ... An hcg test on 20th September showed 48.4 but suddenly on 23rd September I started bleeding and doctor confirmed its early miscarriage... And gave me methergine for two days to flow down the bleeding...what do I do now as its very emotionally draining.. I again will have to wait for the next period for LH, FSH for test.. Are my chances of conceiving again really difficult.
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 57 minutes later
I can understand your stress but medically speaking its good that you conceived so fast. it was a very early pregnancy . get going with the tests and give yourself one yr of treatment and you will conceive. about 20% of all preg end in miscarriage. pl stop worrying and focus on future good luck