History of ectopic pregnancy. Ultrasound normal. Using Leptaden. Chances of normal pregnancy?

Infertility Specialist
iam 28 yr old. i had ectopic on nov 2011 in 6 wks pregnancy. none of tubes r removed but there was igg and igm positive for i took anti-tb medicines for 6 months and now HSG test ultrasound of abdomen and pelvic is good but til now i did not became pregnantnow iam using med aloes compound and leptaden and ther any chances of normal pregnancy in future.
Posted Thu, 27 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 hours later
Hi, thanks for your query. I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) Its good to know you have taken treatment for 6 months. 2) Since you have completed treatment, i suggest you check your endometrium for TB. 3) This can be done by doing endometrial biopsy & getting PCR test for tuberculosis mRNA. This rules out endometrial TB. 4) Even though HSG shows tubal patency, the anatomy will be distorted due to previous surgery & adhesions. 5) How ever there chance of conceiving naturally. Please get follicular growth scan regularly to see dominant follicle & time to have infercourse. 6) If not please get some cycles of IUI treatment. IVF should be last option. I hope i answered your query. Regards, , Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility specialist.