History of ectopic pregnancy. Ultrasound normal. Using Leptaden. Chances of normal pregnancy?
User rating for this question
iam 28 yr old. i had ectopic on nov 2011 in 6 wks pregnancy. none of tubes r removed but there was igg and igm positive for i took anti-tb medicines for 6 months and now HSG test ultrasound of abdomen and pelvic is good but til now i did not became pregnantnow iam using med aloes compound and leptaden and ovacare.is ther any chances of normal pregnancy in future.
Posted Thu, 27 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 hours later
Hi, thanks for your query. I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) Its good to know you have taken treatment for 6 months. 2) Since you have completed treatment, i suggest you check your endometrium for TB. 3) This can be done by doing endometrial biopsy & getting PCR test for tuberculosis mRNA. This rules out endometrial TB. 4) Even though HSG shows tubal patency, the anatomy will be distorted due to previous surgery & adhesions. 5) How ever there chance of conceiving naturally. Please get follicular growth scan regularly to see dominant follicle & time to have infercourse. 6) If not please get some cycles of IUI treatment. IVF should be last option. I hope i answered your query. Regards, , Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility specialist.
People also viewed
- Could accidentally missing amethia with no periods mean pregnancy
- Is 137 81 blood pressure okay
- Can a precum touch cause pregnancy
- Blood pressure 138 93
- 138 heartbeat 2 month old boy
- Ectopic pregnancy burning stomach
- History of right ectopic pregnancy chance of getting pregnant
- Ectopic pregnancy treatment for normal conception
- Why is hcg 5000 injection prescribed while trying to concieve
- When blood pressure is 138 over 84
- Can i become pregnant even when i have immplanon intact
- History of ectopic pregnancy any chance of normal pregnancy
- Total wbc count 13800 durung pregnancy
- Ectopic pregnancy due to ipill
- Should we worry about pregnancy without actual penetration