History of bowel obstruction. Took medicine for hyperplasia. MRI done. Started bleeding. What's wrong?

My fsh level has been postmenopausal for years. However, I continue to bleed. I have had two d&c. Had hyperplasia and took medicine. I am 54 1/2. I have been bleeding for three weeks and do not know why. Bleeding started after I had MRI of foot ( I realize this may be coincidental). Also, have strange feeling in stomach and change in bowels. Had colonoscopy 2 months ago. Bowels not moving right since. Took miramax and my body completely ignored it. Previously had small bowel obstruction.
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 13 minutes later
Hi, welcome and thanks for writing in.
Sorry to say but there is something wrong in history. You have mentioned aborted hysterectomy and other things like bleeding and d and c. Can you explain about the exact status of the uterus.
Rest of all symptoms are not related to this. We will discuss all things in follow up.

Looking forward for your response.

Follow-up: History of bowel obstruction. Took medicine for hyperplasia. MRI done. Started bleeding. What's wrong? 2 hours later
I still have my uterus.
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 19 hours later
Hi, welcome back.
Excessive bleeding may be due fibroids , mass or polyp . Endometrium hyperplasia is also risk factor for bleeding. Mri study is not related to bleeding at all. I will advise consult your gynaecologist for this and go for hysterectomy , because there is risk factors for malignancy like hyperplasia.
Stomach feeling and altered bowel habits may be due to drug induced or part of irritable bowel syndrome. You nee to concentrate on bleeding at present. Gradually other symptoms will subside.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have further concern, please let me know.