History of PID, have lower abdominal pain. Cause?

Has a left lower abdominal pain, cured for PID however no pain relief what could be cause
Posted Sat, 22 Sep 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 25 minutes later

You have history of PID and you have taken treatment for same as mentioned above. But as you have left lower abdominal pain; it indicates that complete eradication of disease is not done.
Considering your age, I would recommend you that you consult gynecologist and get ultrasound and several investigations done. Other investigations include complete blood count, urine test to find out bladder or kidney infections which can produce similar symptoms.
Those investigations will help us to rule out complication of PID like scarring leading to infertility as well need for further treatment can be made out.

I hope I have answered your query. In case of any doubt, I shall be happy to help you.
Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.