Hip and groin pain, intense burning, constant pain, worsens on movement. Treatment ?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have hip/groin pain and have had my pelvis xrayed, nothing broken...i also have some periods of intense burning from within. It is constant pain and worsens with some movement, especially if i extend my leg and has been going on for several months and getting worse
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Follow-up: Hip and groin pain, intense burning, constant pain, worsens on movement. Treatment ? 1 minute later
will the answer come to my email?
Answered by Dr. Atul Wankhede 1 hour later

Pain in hip is associated with a variety of conditions and pathologies.

Since you have had your x rays taken and fortunately nothing seems to be broken, I would suggest further analysis till we confirm a diagnosis.

I would be able to help you better, if you can provide me with these details.
1. Your age and gender
2. Your current height and weight? -Are you obese/overwight?
3. Are you suffering from diabetes/hypertension/thyroid imbalance/arthritis (rheumatoid,gouty,post infectious)?
4. Did you have an accident/trauma/fall in the past?
5. Are you over worked/ work exausted/climbing-walking-running most of the time? and lastly
6. Do you have any back pain,radiating pain,limb weakness?

You may also post the mail the Xray (soft copies) to my attention at YYYY@YYYY , if possible.

Awaiting your reply.