High urea level, obese. How to lower blood urea?

how to reduce blood urea ? my mom was in bed due to rise in blood urea level,level is 131. howto overcome this difficulty and make much more sugestions to do with. she is very obesity and she can't move from her bed.kindly give your valuable workouts to do next.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Avinash Ignatius 27 hours later
From your query I understand that your mom is a diabetic and has high blood pressure. A Urea of 131 is definitely high but not high enough to explain her immobility. Her kidney problems are likely to be due to her diabetes.
It is likely that her inability to move is a combination of neuropathy ( nerve disease) due to diabetes and obesity.

There are few more details I would need from you-
What is her past and present creatinine.
Any recent ultrasound of her kidneys.
Her urine analysis.
please mention all the meds she is on

Avoid any painkillers (except paracetamol, tramadol or proxyvon) as they will worsen her kidney function.