High body heat with dry skin. Getting pain while urinating. What treatment should be done?

Question
My problem is High Body Heat (High heat in feet area) especially during the Evening - night time. My Skin is very dry and there is no/ a little sweat. It is not fever like feeling. and while Urinating am getting pain also. I am drinking around 1.5l water daily.When I drink, it will urinate so soon..Please tell me what is the cause of this problem Please get me some solution for this
Posted Fri, 1 Feb 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 4 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The high body heat is a feeling of warmth in the legs and feet.
This type of feeling may be due to vitamin B complex deficiency, lack of fulfilment proper body nutritional requirement, anemia or peripheral neuropathies to name a few causes.
It may be due to sepsis also.
The symptoms of pain in urination is suggestive of inflammation there and may be most likely due to infection.
It is advisable to have a re-look on your food, it should be a balanced diet with XXXXXXX leafy vegetables.
Get complete blood counts and Urine routine and culture done and get reviewed, preferably a physical examination which would give additional lead to diagnosis.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!

Follow-up: High body heat with dry skin. Getting pain while urinating. What treatment should be done? 14 hours later
Hi Doctor,

Thanks for Replay.

I had Consulted a Physician and Examined the Urine and he told there is no Urinal Infection. and I have been having the medicine Saif 650, TOPSEF 200 Tabletes and Cital Syrup for 5 days, so there is not much change in body heat.

Body heat and a little sweating is my body nature. I have consulted my doctors. But they couldn't diagnosis it.

Please give your valuable suggestions

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 8 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Welcome back to healthcare Magic!
These drugs have been advised in an attempt to cure a concealed infection if any.
If the urine infection or other infections are not there then you may not benefit from this.
If you have sweating and warmth all over apart from legs then you should get tested for Thyroid profile also. It is done by blood test on early morning sample.
It would be a good idea to improve on the diet- take a balanced diet and add on leafy vegetables, salads, fruits.
Also add a vitamin supplement eg Supradyn/AtoZ etc for about a month.
Take Care!