High TSH, LDL and glucose levels in the blood test report. What to do?

Hi , last week I had a full body checkup, blood test. I have attached my report.
LDL seems high, and glucose under border line. doctor said cholestrol I need to takecare.
but what I wonder is my TSH is 71.60H which is in out of range, he didnot talk about it.
I experience my throat is not smooth sometimes.
Posted Sat, 14 Jul 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 5 hours later
Thanks for consulting us.
Yes, your TSH level is definitely very high & this need to be worked up.
I suggest you should consult an endocrinologist he/ she will examine you especially your thyroid gland & recommend some more tests like free T4 to see how much is your thyroid hormone level? You will then be prescribed medicine to lower your TSH levels if required.
In addition this course of action is also likely to influence your lipid profile positively as thyroid hormone controls body's metabolism.
Hope I have provided you with the desired response. Please feel free to write back if you have any question.
wish you good health.
Best Regards
Follow-up: High TSH, LDL and glucose levels in the blood test report. What to do? 47 minutes later
did you see my complete bood test report...can you tell me ..what other things which need to taken care.. like glucose is 93.
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 20 hours later
I have seen all your reports.
Your LDL is slightly on the higher side and needs to be controlled with a proper diet and exercise.
You need to exercise daily for 40-50 minutes. In addition , the following dietary modifications need to be made:
a. Restrict oil, butter, mayonnaise, junk and fried food and excess of refined sugar
b. Have plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables
c. Prefer whole grains rather than processed foods

Your blood glucose levels are currently normal and the above mentioned dietary interventions will help you bring then further in control.

Let me know if I can address any more concerns.