High FSH, no ovulation, missed periods, affecting chances of conceiving. Guidance for what to do next?

my wife is having very high FSH (46.08) (today's report). the report of last month showed the level of 99. The LH came 75.43 today where as it was 41. She has not got periods since Nov'11.

The Doctor is saying there is no ovulation and the egg is not getting released.
This would affect the chance to concieve.
could you please guide us what to do now?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 48 minutes later

The above mentioned reports are suggestive of ovarian failure that is inability to produce eggs. If she wants to conceive, seek the help of infertility specialist who may do some investigations to find out the cause of ovarian failure. Doctor may give her hormonal preparation to stimulate ovaries. One of the option is conception by donor eggs, this facility is available at IVF centres.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further

Best wishes